Hot Tub Warranty For Hot Tubs Sold After 19.5.2021
Better Living Outdoors warrants to the original consumer purchaser (‘you’) the following about your new Better Living Outdoors hot tub, when purchased from an authorised dealer/service provider (“dealer”).
5 Year No Leak Shell Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants against water loss due to defects in the hot tub shell for five years from the installation date this does not include the spa shell surface.
1 Year Shell Surface Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants the surface material of the Better Living Outdoors hot tub to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one years from the installation date. (Parts Only, No Labour). We do not cover any defects from usage of Multi function chlorine tablets these create bleaching and blistering this will lead to your spa shell cracking this is not included in your warranty.
Hot tub has blistered due to Chlorine tablet usage
3 Year Major Component Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants the electrical control components (Mother board , topside control pad and water heater and all pumps installed inside the spa) against defects in material and workmanship for Three years from installation date. The first year covers parts and labour, the second, third year is parts only.
3 Year Plumbing Warranty
Better living outdoors warrants the glued plumbing pipes and joints from any defects in material and workmanship for three years from installation date. The first year includes parts and labour, the second and third year is parts only. This excludes all water falls, diverters, pump unions, jets and filter housing.
1 Year Ozone Generator Warranty
The ozone generator is warranted for 1 year in defects and workmanship from the original installation date.
1 Year Warranty For The Factory Fitted Audio System
The audio system Including the following, bluetooth amplifier, all cabling and power supplies and topside or cabinet mounted speakers are warranted for 1 years in defects in material and workmanship from the date of installation.
1 Year Warranty for the LED Lighting System
The factory fitted LED lighting system is warranted for 1 year from defects in material and workmanship.
1 Warranty On The Thermo Cover
The hot tub thermo cover is warranted for 1 year from defects in material and workmanship, Any splits in the foam insulation are not covered you should not put any weight on the lid or use it stand on. Storm straps are exempt from the warranty. This structural only and does not cover rips tears and discolouration which can come from usage and UV exposure.
1 Year Warranty On The Spa Cabinet
The spa cabinet is warranted for 1 year from defects in material and workmanship from the date of installation, the warranty only cover cracking or peeling of the cabinet, Fading or dis colouration are not covered and this will happen when exposed to UV sun light.
90-Days’ Warranty On The Skimmer House/Head, Pillows/Plastic External Control Parts I.E Jets, Diverters.
The skimmer house and the cushions are affected by water chemistry and warranted for 90 days from the original date of delivery.
The component has failed to operate properly within the hot tub’s system. (Parts Only, No Labour).
Reporting Issues With Your Spa After Delivery
If you receive your spa with any damages we allow 14 days from delivery for you to report these damages that may have occurred during manufacturing and transporta- tion, please check your spa once it’s in place for any issues. If your access route is not measured correctly this could lead to damage happening to your new spa, although they are well packaged.
If the access is smaller than the measurements we provide in your order form or you have any high walls, steep steps we will ask you to sign a disclaimer before we carry out the installation, this will be assessed when we arrive. These must be reported via our support ticket system on our website, this allows us to track and see through any issues fully to completion. If you have any further issues with your spa after the 14 days we ask you to also follow the support ticket process also.
Extent Of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the Better Living Outdoors hot tub when purchased and originally installed within the boundaries of the United Kingdom. Thiswarranty begins on your delivery date of the hot tub, but in no event later than one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, or if the hot tub is installed or relocated outside the boundaries of the United Kingdom by the original consumer purchaser prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
To make a claim under this warranty please contact Better Living Outdoors. You must give Better Living Outdoors and/or your dealer written notice of any
warranty claim, along with a copy of your original purchase receipt indicating the date of the purchase, within ten (10) days of the time you discover the claim. Better Living Outdoors reserves the right to inspect the malfunction or defect on location.
Better Living Outdoors or it’s Authorised Service Agent will replace any defects covered by this warranty. Except as described herein, you will not be charged for parts, or freight costs for parts necessary to repair the hot tub for defects covered by this warranty. Labour is not included (Parts Only).
Limited to replacement parts only, No Labour provided.
Except as described as above, this warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and wear, improper installation, alteration without Better Living Outdoors’ prior written consent, accident, acts of God, misuse, abuse, commercial
or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by Better Living Outdoors failure to follow Better Living Outdoors Owner’s Manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorised representative of Superior Spas Alteration includes, but is not limited to, any component or plumbing change, or electrical conversion. Visit www.betterlivingoutdoors.com or contact your dealer for a list of manufacturer approved accessories.
To the extent permitted by law, Better Living Outdoors shall not be liable for loss of use of the hot tub or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses, or damages, including but limited to the removal of any deck or custom fixture or any cost to remove or reinstall the hot tun, if needed.
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of the applicable warranty stated above.
Spa Warranty Coverage Will Be Void Under The Following Conditions…
1. If damages caused by inefficient maintenance of water and/or chemical dosage. Terms of water hardness (limits): between 6-10 German degrees.
2. If the spa surface or equipment has been damaged or discoloured as a result of improper water chemistry maintenance, including sanitizers such as tricolour type chlorine, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, and any other chemicals or a chemical dispenser that may rest on the spa surface. Some household cleaners can damage the spa shell or equipment and will void this warranty completely. Use only products that are recommended for spas.
3. If damage to the spa has resulted from an Act of God, force majeure, moving of the spa, improper installation, unstable power conditions, customer
negligence, customer abuse, weather and sunlight damage or damage caused in shipment.
4. If damage to the spa has resulted from operation outside – temperature exceed 45°C.
5. If the spa has been subjected to any alterations, after-market product installations, misuses, abuses, or if any repairs are attempted by anyone other than its authorised dealers.
6. If damage to the spa has resulted from improper use of thermo cover.
7. If damage to the spa has resulted from clogged, dirty and/or clogged filter. The spa warranty will be void if the owner does not follow all the instructions in the owner’s manual regarding the proper use and care of the spa. Warranty doesn’t apply to filters!
8. If damage to the spa has resulted from improper electrical installation, voltage drop, peak voltage and/or operation is outside the pale of + / – 10% voltage range.
– For electrical installation it is required to build a 30mA circuit breaker (life safety relay), which is just connected to the spa (not allowed to connect any other devices). This 30 mA circuit breaker is not permitted to be installed in the same place as the spa.
– Required to install IEC, RCCB system in spa’s common surroundings. – Length of cable is 3 meters at the place of spa installed.
– It is obligatory to observe all information, details and requirements which are in the product’s installation diagram regarding electricity demand and drain installation.
– If damage to the spa has resulted from debris in jets (i.e. sand, dirty calcium, leaves etc.).
9. Warranty does not extend to the waste water manifold (drain hose), pillows, filters, bulbs and/or pump sealing.
The Warranty expressions specified excludes any other implied or oral undertakings. Purchasers also have current rights under statute which will be respected. After a period of 12 months, for the purpose of assessing liability, all aspects covered by this Warranty will be treated on a pro-rata basis. Better Living Outdoors Ltd or its agents will not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or injury. Nor will Better Living Outdoors Ltd be liable for costs associated with but not limited to building alterations or finishes and under no circumstances will be liable for greater expense than the amount paid for the product.