Hot Tub Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants to the original consumer purchaser (‘you’) the following about your new Better Living Outdoors hot tub, when purchased from an authorised dealer/service provider (“dealer”).
5 Year No Leak Shell Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants against water loss due to defects in the hot tub shell for five years.
1 Year Shell Surface Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants the surface material of the Better Living Outdoors hot tub to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (Parts Only, No Labour)
1 Year Component Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants the electrical components, pumps, air valves, levers, bezels, and other Better Living Outdoors hot tub components against defects in material and workmanship for one year. Some parts, most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, hot tub pillows, and cover locks are not included in this warranty but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery. Hot tubs covers and other hot tubs accessories are specifically excluded from this warranty, although they may be covered by other warranties. Please check with your Better Living Outdoors dealer for details. (Parts Only, No Labour).
90-Days’ Warranty On The Skimmer House/Head Pillows/Plastic External Control Parts I.E Jets, Diverters:
The skimmer house and the cushions are affected by water chemistry and warranted for 90 days from the original date of delivery.
1 Year Heater Warranty
Better Living Outdoors warrants the heater to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. With the exclusion of commercial or industrial use, and improper installation, as warranty coverage provided that the component has failed to operate properly within the hot tub’s system. (Parts Only, No Labour).
Extent Of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the Better Living Outdoors hot tub when purchased and originally installed within the boundaries of the United Kingdom. This warranty begins on your delivery date of the hot tub, but in no event later than one year from the date of purchase. This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, or if the hot tub is installed or relocated outside the boundaries of the United Kingdom by the original consumer purchaser prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
To make a claim under this warranty please contact Better Living Outdoors. You must give Better Living Outdoors and/or your dealer written notice of any warranty claim, along with a copy of your original purchase receipt indicating the date of the purchase, within ten (10) days of the time your discover the claim. Better Living Outdoors reserves the right to inspect the malfunction or defect on location.
Better Living Outdoors or it’s Authorised Service Agent will replace any defects covered by this warranty. Except as described herein, you will not be charged for parts, or freight costs for parts necessary to repair the hot tub for defects covered by this warranty. Labour is not included (Parts Only).
Limited to replacement parts only, No Labour provided.
Except as described as above, this warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and wear, improper installation, alteration without Better Living Outdoors’ prior written consent, accident, acts of God, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by Better Living Outdoors failure to follow Better Living Outdoors Owner’s Manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorised representative of Superior Spas Alteration includes, but is not limited to, any component or plumbing change, or electrical conversion. Visit www.betterlivingoutdoors.com or contact your dealer for a list of manufacturer approved accessories.
To the extent permitted by law, Better Living Outdoors shall not be liable for loss of use of the hot tub or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses, or damages, including but limited to the removal of any deck or custom fixture or any cost to remove or reinstall the hot tun, if needed.
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of the applicable warranty stated above.
Spa Warranty Coverage Will Be Void Under The Following Conditions…
1. If damages caused by inefficient maintenance of water and/or chemical dosage.
Terms of water hardness (limits): between 6-10 German degrees.
2. If the spa surface or equipment has been damaged or discoloured as a result of improper water chemistry maintenance, including sanitizers such as tricolour type chlorine, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, and any other chemicals or a chemical dispenser that may rest on the spa surface. Some household cleaners can damage the spa shell or equipment and will void this warranty completely. Use only products that are recommended for spas.
3. If damage to the spa has resulted from an Act of God, force majeure, moving of the spa, improper installation, unstable power conditions, customer negligence, customer abuse, weather and sunlight damage or damage caused in shipment.
4. If damage to the spa has resulted from operation outside – temperature exceed 45°C.
5. If the spa has been subjected to any alterations, after-market product installations, misuses, abuses, or if any repairs are attempted by anyone other than its authorised dealers.
6. If damage to the spa has resulted from improper use of thermo cover.
7. If damage to the spa has resulted from clogged, dirty and/or clogged filter. The spa warranty will be void if the owner does not follow all the instructions in the owner’s manual regarding the proper use and care of the spa. Warranty doesn`t apply to filters!
8. If damage to the spa has resulted from improper electrical installation, voltage drop, peak voltage and/or operation is outside the pale of + / – 10% voltage range.
For electrical installation it is required to build a 30mA circuit breaker (life safety relay), which is just connected to the spa (not allowed to connect any other devices). This 30 mA circuit breaker is not permitted to be installed in the same place as the spa.
Required to install IEC, RCCB system in spa`s common surroundings.
Length of cable is 3 meters at the place of spa installed.
It is obligatory to observe all information, details and requirements which are in the product`s installation diagram regarding electricity demand and drain installation.
If damage to the spa has resulted from debris in jets (i.e. sand, dirty calcium, leaves etc.).
9. Warranty does not extend to the waste water manifold (drain hose), pillows, filters, bulbs and/or pump sealing.
The Warranty expressions specified excludes any other implied or oral undertakings. Purchasers also have current rights under statute which will be respected. After a period of 12 months, for the purpose of assessing liability, all aspects covered by this Warranty will be treated on a pro-rata basis. Better Living Outdoors Ltd or its agents will not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or injury. Nor will Better Living Outdoors Ltd be liable for costs associated with but not limited to building alterations or finishes and under no circumstances will be liable for greater expense than the amount paid for the product.